Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mom and Dad's Visit





















































Mom and dad came from Wisconsin and stayed with us for a couple of weeks. Dad completed a deck railing and mom helped A LOT with the kids. Angel was here for about a month and for almost a week while Bud and Betty visited. We were able to celebrate Joe's birthday, go to the train depot (Joe has a bit of a compulsion about trains) and visit. It was like a breath of fresh air for me because I was able to come and go as I pleased and get a lot of things done and visit friends without kids. It was a great time and I was sad when they left. Looking through photos I noticed there were not any of Betty. I still have to add some of my photos so I will be sure to get some posted with her as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo Big! Definitely another attention getter! Another success story by Grandma Betty.

Joe is three! Doesn't that just drive you crazy!

Anyhow, we had a wonderful time and already miss all of you.

Grandpa Bud

theolsons said...

The deck looks incredible as does your family. Thanks for posting and you do have fantastic parents! Enjoy the rest of the summer and love you all very much.

K